Our Team | Dr. Joe Baldino
Dr. Joe Baldino
Functional Neurologist and Rehabilitation Specialist
Dr. Joseph Baldino is a graduate from National University of Health Sciences earning his Doctorate in Chiropractic to add on to his triple majors in biology. Dr. Baldino has over 1600 hours in post graduate studies in clinical rehabilitative neurology, vestibular, concussion and TBI rehabilitation to name a few.
He combines his 15 years of clinical experience with hundreds of hours observing grand rounds under the guidance of Dr. Carrick. Dr. Baldino is the founder of Integrative Neurology and Athletic Performance in Illinois where he focuses his practice on these studies. Dr. Baldino’s passion for helping others is palpable, his ability to give hope to those suffering is life changing.
Dr. Baldino has been able to combine his degrees, knowledge and compassion to create a system of hope, health and healing. The methodology he employs to help people is unparalleled in knowledge, passion and excitement.
- BS Molecular Biology
- BS Biology
- BS Human Biology
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1100+ hours post graduate study in clinical and rehabilitative Neurology
- Concussion / TBI training: Carrick Institute
- Founder of Integrative Neurology & Athletic Performance Clinic, LLC
- Professor, Anatomy & Physiology
- Advisory Board Member, International Association of Functional Neurology & Rehabilitation (IAFNR)
- Fellow, IAFNR
- Department of Veteran Affairs, Independent contractor
- Phantom limb rehabilitation, vertigo, movement disorders, stroke rehab, brain injury
- Department of Defense, Independent contractor
- Human performance enhancement
- Military Specification Medical Consultant
- Battle comp, MilSpecMonkey, Daniel Defense, MilSpec Armory; various